SEPTIAN MAKFI ABIDA. FEBRUARY 11, 2011
Very difficult to choose 'the one' among of them. And I have chosen Makfi.
 |
| Maaf ngambil foto gk ijin ya dut! |
|
Maaf kalo emang ada yang kecewa sama pilihan gue. Ini butuh pemikiran panjang kok...Butuh advice berpuluh-puluh orang.
Dan I think he was the best. It doesn't mean U're not good loh ya!
We're start on February 11, 2011. Show all what U've told me,
to not leave me, keep me and no lies, secrets, and no matter how heavy our problems, we must finish them together.
Hopefully you can convince me that you're the best. And I will always do the best for us.
"Don't always look back if you want to go even better than before." -MakfiAbida
 |
| ♥♥♥♥ | |
"I'll keep you, keep our relationship and I want to spend my time with you." -MakfiA
I ain't wasting no more time to find someone to replace you, to find anyone better than you, but I just want my time would be more meaningful when I'm with you.
Dear You Fi,
Now, you've become a part of me, Fi. Before you do anything, remember that now I was your girlfriend. I don't care what they say, I'm gonna be with you!
You really have the power to make me fly...But please haven't to break me into tiny pieces.
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it!
Love,
FIA UTARI♡
POSTED BY Fia Utari ON February 12, 2011 @ 2:39 AM