“I’m starting to learn about past
relationship’s.
Life’s a bunch of bulls**t and
promises never last”.
–TheLoveStory
Yeah, I was wounded again for the umpteenth time
Until, I forgot how to move on and help me to get up
You taught me love is real,
But you don’t teach how to stop it.
It’s really not a mistake that you did.
It’s my fault…….
I was wrong because I was too worried about you
Too stupid to survived
Too stupid to always pretended
Too stupid to always trusted you over
Too stupid to always followed what you want to be
To stupid to always respected on you
“You say you wanna try again
But I’ve tried everything but giving in
Why you wanna break my heart again?
Why am I gonna let you try…..
When all we ever do is say goodbye
I Love You more than songs can say
But I can’t keep running after yesterday”
John Mayer – All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye
Do you now understand what the meaning of me in your life?
Do you feel some different without me? Happy now?
Do you now realize, you destroy the promise, promise from yourself?
I’m disappointed.
I was injured.
I’m sad.
I’m cried over you.
I’m useless.
I’m nothing.
I lost myself.
I lost how to control it.
I just want to know why,
But I’m not want you back.
I miss you.
“Now you want to be free. So I’m letting you fly. Cause I know in my heart babe,
Our love will never die”
David Cook – Always be my baby.
“ku akui sungguh beratnya
meninggalkanmu yang
dulu pernah ada
namun harus aku lakukan
karena ku tahu ini yang terbaik
ku harus pergi meninggalkan kamu
yang telah hancurkan aku”
Judika – Bukan Dia Tapi Aku
“ I never was too good with goodbyes
You made it easy when your glee presided
With all the evil that you've provided
You still put the "good"
in
"goodbye"
In goodbye, in goodbye.”
Paramore – Stay Away
You said, you never leave me again
And you promise me,
to always be mine in any condition
Then for 9 years left,
You will marry me.
You said, that you wont to made me cry
But why always be the reason why I did.
Why you aren’t ever get tired to lie to me?
Why I must believing you?
Why I’d still love you?
Why I wanna to still to staying?
Why must YOU?
BUT…..
From Now, I will set my life
To care with my self
To spend the time with everyone who loves me
To forgive you
To never ever again to expect too much
To always commitment
And to finding the best one not for the wrong one.
I cannot say that you’re not good enough,
YOU HAVE BEEN BE THE BEST ONE IN MY LIFE,
But life’s must go on.
I don’t want to repeat my mistake from yesterday.
You will find another girl who loves you enough,
Who never complaint with the rules,
Who never give you the worst thing,
Who always be the one that you want,
And be the last for your life.
Honestly, I’m not good.
I just pretending that I’m happy, but I’m not.
I just disappointed too much and got tired for any reason.
I just too tired to brings a chance, but you don’t use that opportunity well.
But I’m just a human. I’m not perfect, so have been to made a mistake.
For the time being, let me cry.
I cry because I lost you.
I cried because I love you so much.
I cry because you taught me the meaning of true love.
I cried because I really feel useless.
I cry because you’ve with me for too long.
I cried because we often spend time together.
I cried because you treated me like this.
Where it was time I had to get up
No more time to figure out your life
And no longer to love you, I’m sorry.
P.S: But if you’re still need attention & needs someone to talk to about your life, I’ll still be there J
The one who loves you,
Your Ex Girlfriend –FiaUtari-