hello! this is where you put a short introduction of your blog / your profile. not too long otherwise it'd overflow and make everything messy. not too short either or it won't look nice. adjust it to about this length (or just a little more) so that it fits the box nicely.
layout 100% handcoded by florals with inspiration from kari and mae and colours from hana*. the backgrounds can be found at fairycandles.
I can't describe any other things again, you're the one. Everything we have done, the sweetest moment in my life. I've no reason to leave you, I would to stay. How lucky I am to have awesome one in my life! Do you know why I loved you so much? Because your eyes Your smile Your laugh Your smell Your jokes A fail romantic moments To wasted time together Spent our days Always gaves a chance Always learning and hearing what I said Always beside me Hold my hand when I am down and gave your arms to feel better You've know what you must to do when I'm mad And you are the professional photograph
Kamu udah kasih ratusan bahkan ribuan keceriaan dihari-hari aku yang baru. Makasih udah nemenin aku selama 14 bulan ya sayang(˘⌣˘)ε˘`)
You're the best I've ever met!♡♥
Kamu itu.. Kakak terbaik, Adik termanja, Sahabat terhebat, Teman paling setia, Mama keduaku yang cerewet&judes, Papaku yang jayus&tegas, Guruku yang gada capek-capeknya ngajarin aku sabar, Pacarku yang selalu ada disetiap saat, Pendengar yang baik, Penengah yang adil, Penasihat yang bijak, Penegur yang santun, Dan calon imam yang luar biasa hebat!