homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
I miss those things when we were still strong.
I was wrong to think it would be better
So wrong to think he won't did it anymore
Can't stop to cry
Can't stop to think
I was do my best
Make you be my priority
But you didn't care

I dunno what you mean,
I dunno what you want is,
I just want to you know, My heart can't accept you more longer

Someday, if that time has coming
Honestly, it will not my wish to realize
But, the patience has lost
I can't do anything

I will leave without reason and I will not to look back again,

To say sorry, is not answer
To say love, I don't want hear
To regret it, You're too late

Take your opportunites,
Doing with kindness
Don't break it

Stop to thinking that I'm your road to back

Learn to appreciate the people who loves you,
 I'll still care
 I'll still be yours
 I'll still be your side

But it doesn't work if you not take your time to fix it.

I've given a thousand opportunites,
But you never learn about the past
You wrong and I was true,
You are true! And I'm wrong.
Like that




POSTED BY Fia Utari ON May 29, 2012 @ 5:26 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth