homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
How Lucky I am
A few years ago, it seems like the moon as sun and the sun as moon.
That time feels so awesome to remember me, how lucky I am to have you.
Too beautiful, feel so plenty than any girl in this world..
One by one, step by step we known the way we respected, and faithfull each other.
Broken heart 1, 2, 3, 4 and more......... you've gave it to me, and I've gave it for you
The more you gave it, the more you gave happiness too,
Yeah, how lucky I am.
I have a best listener,
I have a best teacher,
I have a goodest advice partner,
I have some people who always there in any condition,
I have someone who love me,
I have someone who protected me,
I have someone who cared about me,
I have goodest fighter lover,
I have best boy,
I have best of the best relationship to be with,
and I have you.

It's all about having, good timing and with the right person. Then, I found you.
Sooooooooooooooooo many trouble, problems, misundarstanding, lost control, high ego & all shit we've done,
But, how lucky I am to have someone still keep staying and give a comfort teddy hugger and said
"I love you, I will say it until we were die".

I am here, I love you.
I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after you death I will still protect you. I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness.
And nothing will ever exhaust me.
Crying inside, crying outside, until that way can't make up your mind
But day by day, month by month the past gone so fast..
And I so love it, love with your changed, loving about us everyday
Loving everything we've done, and loving to know that time by time we're so far,
And no have space time to us.

I know, How lucky I am to fast to realized about YESTERDAY NEVER COMEBACK IN MY LIFE.
How lucky I am to have you, and you lost me
And it's always repeated.
How lucky I am to be me.
To keep staying for someone never want to you stay
To keep wishing, but always to ignored
To keep smiling, but its not enough
To keep loving, but always get hurt
Too keep trusting, but always get lies
How lucky I am to be a brave girl and too more stronger when I'm your mine.

Maybe, I'm not the girl what you want to be with, I'm not the girl who you proud of,
And I'm not your best lover in your life.
So, memories can remind you sometimes, not for what I've did to you, but You Have Did to Me.
Too much disappointed, never will lose my love. But, I don't know until when this heart to keep safety.
I can't guarantee you. Not for still love you.

How lucky I am to have you,
How lucky I am to love you,
How lucky I am to be with you,
Take me back to the good old days..

Take me back to find the old you..
Take me back to find the old us..
The beautiful place who I want to die with,
And my efforts had the reason why


POSTED BY Fia Utari ON April 24, 2013 @ 6:47 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth