homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Heyy Thankyou to come back.

As long as you still want to be with me ...




We will together forever ...



Because I won't leave you



in any situations



Thank you for the reason
Thank you to keep in stay
Thank you to keep your love
Thank you to taught me how to unselfishly
Thank you to made my days more wonderful
Thank you to treated me so good
And I realized the meaning of LOST when I'm without you

I'm not sad,
not even happy
But I will always pretending,
that I will be ok  with or without you.
But I was wrong.
I need you
I Really Need You

If everyone judge, stalking, blaming and not support us anymore,
don't be sad, Baby
I promise
Whatever  they say, I just wanna be with you!





So sorry to belated say this,         
Happy
1st 
Anniversary

Mas Afi♥


Hai mas afi bulet. Selamat hari jadi satu tahun yahhhh J
Walaupun banyak bgt rintangannya, tp buktinya we keep our loves to be strong until now ya ngga? ;p Makasih yah buat 365 hari-hari asem, manis, pait, kecut, basi, rasa nano-nanonya. Tp teteplah ya cintaku padamu takkan pernah pudar :-P
Maaf ya aku belum bisa jd pacar yang baik, blm bisa ngerubah kamu, blm bs jadi contoh dan blm bs jd pacar yg sepenuhnya bs nerima kamu dr sisi manapun itu.
                Yang sabar ya ay ngadepin aku. Jangan jenuh buat ngingetin aku salah, jangan capek-capek buat ngingetin aku sabar, jangan capek-capek buat dengerin cerita aku, jangan capek2 buat terus2an ngalah.
I don't have any reasons to leave. Don't leave me again. Stay here, to be with me.
Forever

From your own heart,

Fia Abida
POSTED BY Fia Utari ON February 13, 2012 @ 2:42 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth